GIVE THE GIFT OF LIVE THEATRE
Thank you for your interest in making a tax deductible contribution to Palo Alto Players. As a nonprofit theatre company, we depend on the generosity of individuals to help us fulfill our mission by bridging the gap between ticket revenue and operating costs. For more information on how you can make a difference, see the details below or call our Managing Director at 650-363-8582.
Your tax-deductible gift to Palo Alto Players will help:
- SUPPORT local actors, designers, and directors. We're proud to provide stipends to all of our local artists!
- PRODUCE diverse programming that reflects our community. You make it possible for us to secure the most compelling show titles that entertain us and help us to experience the world in unexpected ways.
- PROVIDE affordable access to the arts. Keeping ticket prices low creates more opportunities to engage our schools and community partners.
- ENSURE the arts thrive in our community. We've been YOUR local theatre company for over 8 decades.
Make a gift today and enjoy an array of benefits throughout the season that bring you closer to the magic of live theatre. Donors $100 and above are invited to join our exclusive Players’ Club.
HOW TO MAKE A GIFT:
- Online: Click HERE to make your secure donation online.
- By Phone: Please call Elizabeth Santana, Managing Director, at 650-363-8582 to make a donation over the phone.
- By Mail: Send checks to: Palo Alto Players, Att: Managing Director, 1305 Middlefield Road, Palo Alto, CA 94301.
- In Person: We welcome your donation during regular box office hours or at the theater.
Founded in 1931, Palo Alto Players-Peninsula Center Stage is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation established for public benefit. Your charitable contribution is fully tax-deductible as may be allowable by law. Please contact your financial advisor for information on how to make a donation of securities. Many employers have a matching gift program; find out if yours does, too.